Terms and Conditions
Use of the Leisure Skate website is subject to the Terms and Conditions shown below. Use of this web site indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Leisure Skate website is owned and operated by Leisure Skate Ltd (‘Leisure Skate’).
The intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in this website, and the Leisure Skate businesses including the names, logos, photographs, concepts, ideas, know-how, processes, architecture, design templates, drawings and software are and shall remain the property of Leisure Skate.
Leisure Skate gratefully acknowledges the copyright of product information and other information provided by manufacturers and suppliers of products shown on the Leisure Skate website.
No unauthorised copying, reproduction, disassembly or reverse engineering is permitted.
Leisure Skate recognises the importance of privacy and security to persons accessing this web site. The following is a summary of our privacy and security policy:
- For those who browse the Leisure Skate web site but do not submit a form, no information is collected.
- For those who do submit a form, Leisure Skate records your personal details, e-mail address and selections. Due diligence is taken to ensure that this information can only be accessed by Leisure Skate staff, and is only used to send the information requested.
- Leisure Skate will delete your personal details stored on its database on receipt of a personal delete request from you quoting your personal details and original e-mail message or date of completion of form.
- Leisure Skate does not use any “spyware” to monitor how you use your computer.
- Leisure Skate do not share your personal information with any third parties.
- Leisure Skate will endeavour to respond promptly to any persons expressing concern about its privacy and security provisions, and to take appropriate action should these concerns be acknowledged by Leisure Skate.
Notice of Confidentiality: Any e-mail sent that is sent by Leisure Skate, its contents and any attachments are intended solely for the attention of the addressee/s and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose any part of any message received or its attachments and if you receive a message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the sender immediately.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in messages received which may arise as a result of internet transmission.
The contents of any attachment to e-mails received may contain software viruses which could damage the recipients’ computer system. While Leisure Skate have taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, liability cannot be accepted for any damage, which may be sustained as a result of software viruses. Virus checks should be carried out before opening any attachment.
E-mail messages from Leisure Skate are prepared using information believed by the author(s) to be reliable and accurate, but Leisure Skate make no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular Leisure Skate do not accept responsibility for changes made to e-mails after transmission.
Any opinions expressed in an e-mail document and any attachments are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by Leisure Skate or their subsidiaries unless clearly indicated in the message and the authority of the author to so bind Leisure Skate is duly verified.
Leisure Skate Limited
Holbeach St. Johns
Company No: 06167901
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure that the information contained within this web site is accurate, Leisure Skate do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Leisure Skate are not responsible for the content of external internet sites.