Ice Rink Hire Periods
Whether you're seeking to book a one-off, single-day event or looking to have
an ice rink in-place for much longer, Leisure Skate has the solution!
Choosing The Size Of Rink For Your Event
The size of rink required will vary to suit your specific requirements. With over 25 years experience in the sector, Lesiure Skate The table below shows some typical sizes in metres.
We also offer custom sized rinks as required.
Ice Skating Rink Sizes
For other sizes please contact Leisure Skate for a quote.
Short Term Ice Rink Hire
We class our Short-Term Hire as encompassing a period from one to seven days.
You can hire a Leisure Skate synthetic ice rink for one day, a weekend or even up to seven days. The rinks can be located either inside or outside and on any surface; please feel free to discuss your particular location and requirements with us directly, prior to booking, to ensure you have complete peace of mind.
Long-Term Ice Rink Hire
We class our Long-Term Hire as encompassing a period in excess of one week to several weeks, subject to the event you have in mind.
If you are interested in hiring a synthetic ice rink on a long-term basis, please contact us directly and we will be happy to provide you with a firm quote, based on your specific requirements. The rinks can be located either inside or outside and on any surface; please feel free to discuss your particular location and requirements with us directly, prior to booking, to ensure you have complete peace of mind.
Regardless of whether you opt for the Leisure Skate Short-Term Hire or Long-Term Hire packages you will receive:-
- Synthetic Ice Rink with Barriers
- Standard Rental Ice Skates
- Dual-Blade Skates for the Toddlers
- Skating Aids as Penguin Ice Scooters
- Disabled Skate Chair (if/as required)
- Experienced Staff (inc one qualified First-Aider)
- £10 million Public Liability Insurance
- Slippy Polar Bear or Penguin Mascot (if/as required)
- Music Player/PA System
- Floor Covering for Skate Hire Area
- Bench Seats for Skate Changing
- Covered Skate Hire Area (if/as required)
- Small Snow Machine or Fog Machine
- Provision of Standard Health & Safety Documentation
- Up to 7 operational hours per day*
* We also have optional extras available to make your event as special as possible, please contact us directly for further details.
You can add as much sparkle to your rink as you would like, please see below the extras available:-
- PA and Lighting Packages
- Marquee Covering for Rink or Just Skate Hire
- White Picket Fencing
- Additional Snow Machines or Speakers
- Log Cabins
- Generator Hire, Logo-Branded Control Barriers
- Advertising on Inside and Outside of Rink
We don’t need to wait for any water to freeze, so just a few hours after our installation team arrives we are ready for your guests to get their skates on and get skating. We can use our synthetic ice skating rinks in any weather so there is no risk of ice melting!
The ‘no’ fuss benefits of our quick install mobile synthetic ice rinks make Leisure Skate equipment perfectly suited for Exhibitions, Private Parties, Road Shows, County Shows and Country Fairs, Product Launches, Shopping Centre Promotions, Film Premieres, Black Tie/Corporate Functions, Local Authority Christmas Light Switch-Ons and much, much more…